Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shadowrun

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Job Application
Handles
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Road Knights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fixer
Admin
The Fixer

Road Knights Empty
PostSubject: Road Knights   Road Knights I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:40 pm

Lead by the Chrome Knight, this loyal gang of discrete transporters are known for transporting both people and cargo across the vast distances of Australia. While expensive, they are known for being the best, if you are willing to take the time to cross the country on wheels.

Connection Rating: 4

Members.
Chrome Knight, known former runner, Chrome is a human with a serious need for speed. After being the only member of his team to come out of a run on an Evo establishment, he walked away from running, and into a slightly less dangerous job that fits his addiction to speed.

Turbo Bunny was a genius mechanic employed by Saeder-Krupp, slowly wasting her life away with BTL chips. Her addiction took her to the seedier sides of the streets, tying her up in chains of debt and addiction. It took the intervention of a runner to break those chains, and she has thrown herself back into work with a vengeance.

Mad Max is the newest member of the team. With a massive reputation in the shadows behind him, it seems odd that such a decorated runner would slip in with a group like the Road Knights. However, his appreciation for fast vehicles, money, and beautiful people do seem to fit right in, tiding him over until his feet itch enough to drag him back to another run.
Back to top Go down
https://jackpoint.board-directory.net

Road Knights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: Transporters-
Jump to: